[PT2021] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: looking for PT

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue Jul 5 16:40:00 EDT 2022

All,

This is being sent on behalf of our very own alumni, Michael Tancini, who is doing great things. Check out his career opportunity that is available.

Rachel

[cid:FAA4164F-7D41-431B-8A8E-5600CC6AAB40 at attlocal.net]

⭐️ PERFORMANCE PHYSICAL THERAPIST NEEDED! ⭐️ GOPT is searching for an ambitious, part-time performance PT with a passion for sports orthopedics, maximing your performance across life, & helping active people stay active while thriving in their life! We Value: 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵-𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 over High-Volume Developing 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴-𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗺 Relationships and help athletes maximize every aspect of their life! Seeing our ALL the GOPT family grow 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 & 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 Team work makes the dream work (& provides the best experience for our clients), being collaborative is a must in our ecosystem! GOPT is an out of network clinic. This means you get QUALITY time with your clients to get them better, faster. This is a dream for them, and holds you accountable to be the very best person for them. If you know someone who could be the right fit, please share this with them, thanks! If you’re a DPT & think you have what it takes…lets chat! Please send your resume & a 1 minute (or less) video about yourself to: Tancini at Groundtooverheadphysicaltherapy.com<mailto:Tancini at Groundtooverheadphysicaltherapy.com> or Apply at https://forms.gle/AggmCjNLJkfMk9fDA ***Link in Bio! ________________________________________ Our mission at Ground to Overhead PT is to help athletes and the active individual Fix Pain Fast while providing the tools needed to Fix the Problem, Permanently! Get Back Faster and Perform Better with GO PT! ⠀ https://www.groundtooverheadphysicaltherapy.com/

Dr. Michael Tancini, DPT
Ground to Overhead Physical Therapy
Email: Tancini at groundtooverheadphysicaltherapy.com<mailto:Tancini at groundtooverheadphysicaltherapy.com>
Phone: (919) 960-1351
Address: 250 East winmore Avenue, Chapel Hill, NC 27516