[PT2021] Announcement of Retirement- Dr. Shearin

Shearin, Heidi shearin at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 23 09:13:31 EST 2022

Dear Graduates and Peers,

I am so fortunate to have been involved in the development of the DPT program here at Campbell.  Working with you has been the highlight of my career.  I am formally announcing my retirement from my role as DCE and assistant professor at Campbell University this spring.  My personal/family demands have changed causing me to move up my planned retirement.

It has been an honor to serve in this wonderful organization with so many dedicated and talented faculty and staff.  I will still be available with a simple call if you need me.

With gratitude,

Dr. Shearin

Heidi Shearin PT, DPT I Campbell University
Director of Clinical Education & Assistant Professor of Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
cell 919-770-6386 preferred due to remote work
Office: 910.893.1725 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: shearin at campbell.edu<mailto:shearin at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118B
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>.  If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910-893-1720.