[PT2021] MSK SIG Apparel: Time to Order!

Mabe, Patrick pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 3 15:41:31 EST 2022

Hi everyone!! Get excited!!!  It’s time to order your official Orthopaedics
SIG apparel!!!!

Follow this link to place your order!

* * * *https://www.peakresource.com/campbell-university.htm*****

Note: There are two color choices for polos: grey and black. Use the
dropdown menu to navigate which option you would like!

If any questions arise in the ordering process please do not hesitate to
contact me at: * pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu
<pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu>  *

Due to formatting, it can be difficult to see the logo on the clothing when
visiting the website, for reference, this is our official logo!

*Here are some sneak peaks at what is offered on the website:*
[image: ewrwerwer.PNG]
[image: sfsdfsf.PNG]

Long awaited, we finally got through the red tape and made this happen.
Again, the purpose of this clothing line is to represent your specific
interests in the realm of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy. The deadline to
complete orders is Thursday 2/10 @ 11:59, so please get your orders in
ASAP.

The Orthopaedics SIG apparel is a great way to support your love for
orthopaedics and represent while in class, on clinicals, during practicals,
and in your everyday life. For past and future graduates, it is a fun way
to represent your alma mater! These also make great gifts for parents,
family, and friends that are proud of their DPT student child. You do not
have to be a member of the Orthopaedics SIG to order. 😊

Follow this LINK <https://www.peakresource.com/campbell-university.htm> to
the PEAK Resource website where you can complete your order.  Once all
orders are received they will be sent directly to me and I will handle the
distribution. Orders are expected to be shipped out by mid-March.

Thank you guys for participating and supporting MSK SIG!

*Patrick Cody Mabe, SPT*
*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student*
*Campbell University Class of 2022*

*2022 MSK SIG President*