[PT2021] NEURO SIG MEETING TONIGHT: INTERVIEW ON NEUROLOGICAL RESIDENCY

Lyndsey Owens lrowens0306 at email.campbell.edu
Wed May 19 04:58:55 EDT 2021

Hello all!

Tonight at 6:30pm Eastern Time, Dr. Rebecca Bliss will be joining us to discuss her experience with her neurological residency program. It will be fun and informational and a chance to ask any burning questions you may have about residency programs.

Link to join: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/92567375129?pwd=VGdnckFBdm1odFZaRko2UFQ4eHVOdz09
Password: cerebellum

*Note: It would be great if you joined and were ready to have your camera on. This helps our speaker feel like they are taking to people (and not a blank screen) and keeps things fun, since we are not in the same room. NOT A REQUIREMENT, as we would rather you come camera-less than not, but it makes the experience better for our speaker.

Thank you, and all the best,