[PT2021] Cultural Fusion Celebrations

Friday, Kafi kjfriday1230 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 31 08:59:55 EDT 2021

*Good Morning CPHS,*

In the spirit of celebrating cultural diversity here on campus, we would
like to highlight some of our international faculty/staff.

*"I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be
> stuffed. I want the cultures of all lands to be blown about my house as
> freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any." - Mahatma
> Gandhi *

Today we will learn about some of our wonderful faculty, where they are
from and their culture:

   - *Dr. Al-Achi - * Please click this link to watch Dr. Al-Achi share
   some interesting things.

https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=ac52c5bb-c8da-4ffa-a56f-acf400b81591
[image: image.png]

   - *Dr. Liu *

[image: image.png]

   - *Dr. Fasinu*

[image: image.png]

*Don't forget to wear your cultural wear tomorrow 04/01/2021 as we end our
cultural fusion week (Covid Edition).  You will have an opportunity to take
photos in front of our beautiful backdrop. *

Best Regards!
--
*Kafi Friday*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*