[PT2021] FW: Physical Therapists

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 30 08:43:12 EDT 2021

Good morning!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Below is a job opportunity.

Rachel

From: Weaver, Priscilla <pweaver at campbell.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 8:35 AM
To: Ennis, Rachel F <ennisr at campbell.edu>
Subject: FW: Physical Therapists

From: Garner, Susan <SGarner at firsthealth.org<mailto:SGarner at firsthealth.org>>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 10:48 AM
To: Weaver, Priscilla <pweaver at campbell.edu<mailto:pweaver at campbell.edu>>; grossmcmillana at ecu.edu<mailto:grossmcmillana at ecu.edu>; todd.cade at duke.edu<mailto:todd.cade at duke.edu>; folgers at elon.edu<mailto:folgers at elon.edu>; jtaylor at highpoint.edu<mailto:jtaylor at highpoint.edu>; gmusolino at methodist.edu<mailto:gmusolino at methodist.edu>; Perry Studevent <perry_studevent at med.unc.edu<mailto:perry_studevent at med.unc.edu>>; dhudson at gmail.wcu.edu<mailto:dhudson at gmail.wcu.edu>; k.friel at wingate.edu<mailto:k.friel at wingate.edu>; foxworthj at wssu.edu<mailto:foxworthj at wssu.edu>
Subject: Physical Therapists

Good morning,

We are in need of two physical therapists for our outpatient areas.  If you have any students that would be interested, please have them contact our Out Patient Rehab Director, Jill Botnick at jbotnick at firsthealth.org<mailto:jbotnick at firsthealth.org> or call 910-715-1656. Our company website is FirstHealth of the Carolinas and our main hospital is located in Pinehurst, North Carolina. We have six outpatient clinics.

Thank you so much for your attention to this inquiry.

Susan Garner
Administrative Coordinator
Rehabilitation Services
910-715-1600