[PT2021] Cultural Fusion Week!!

Friday, Kafi kjfriday1230 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 29 09:28:14 EDT 2021

*Good morning CPHS!*

*Today, we still celebrate culture and diversity here at Campbell
University! * With the cancellation of our festival today, we will still
celebrate with our unique and safe events.  Take a socially distanced and
safe trip with us around the world this week!

Today at 12:00 pm we will have a goody bag that includes candy from all
around the world for you to pick in the lobby of Maddox.  We have candy
from India, Colombia, China, Vietnam, Mexico and other countries.  Please
note some of the candy's ingredients may be listed in another language, so
if you have any allergies look up the ingredients before consuming and
please be cautious.

*"Culture is the customary ways in which humans live. For example, diet,
family forms and processes, social organizations and religions." *

Here is a list of events this week coming to an email near you:

Tuesday 3/30
Cultural food tutorials by fellow pharmacy students.

Wednesday 3/31
Meet some of your diverse faculty and staff.

Thursday 04/01
Showcase your cultural fashion. Masks need to be worn and attire should
still reflect professionalism.

*Have a great week! *
--
*Kafi Friday*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*