[PT2021] Cultural Fusion Celebrations!!

Friday, Kafi kjfriday1230 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 24 08:30:56 EDT 2021

*Good Morning Campbell University Family! *

You are invited to the *Cultural Fusion Festival* hosted by *SNPhA's
Cultural Fusion Committee* in collaboration with *CPHS*.  We will be
celebrating the rich diversity here on Campbell with cultural music, games
and activities.  We ask that you please follow the guidelines that are in
place for our protection.