[PT2021] FW: 2021-2022 CPHS Academic Calendar

Weaver, Priscilla pweaver at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 1 18:18:23 EST 2021

Students,
I heard there was some question about the graduation date. The calendar was just approved and released officially to faculty and staff today (see below) so please do not feel that you were not being given the communication in a timely manner. The university decides the date of graduation and in some years it has fallen later but in the most recent years it has fallen on the Saturday before. We had made some assumptions to try and be forward thinking yet the graduation date is now confirmed as 12/18. It is most typical to hold the convocation the day before graduation so that would be 12/17.
In relation to this, we have some final conversations about early test taking and the convocation ceremony early next week and then I will provide an update on these items.
Please let me know if you have any questions and soak in the last couple of weeks of class!
Dr. Weaver