[PT2021] DPT804 Information/ CI Information/ Clearance to begin August 2

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Tue Jun 29 18:42:00 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are all wonderful and safe.  Just wanted to reach out to check in with everyone to see if you have received CI information and forwarded your introductory emails to them to inquire as to work schedule, attire, parking, etc.  If you do not have this information, please let me know (I know that McKinley and Keith at this time do not).

We are a little less than 5 weeks away from your start date of August 2 and want to make sure you are all cleared to begin.  Please remember to check your email often just in case onboarding or CI reaches out to you.  For those students attending Upstream locations, please check your personal email addresses as their emails will go to that address instead of your Campbell email.  If you have received onboarding paperwork, complete it right away and return it to the site asap.  DO NOT WAIT!  Some sites take longer to process and we want to give them plenty of time to review your documents and not delay your start date.  Please remember to copy me on your emails, to and from the site.

Just a heads up, I will be away on vacation from July 8-July 16, so I want to make sure that everyone is good to go 😊!

Please let me know if you need anything at all!  I cannot wait to see you all in December for graduation.  You are almost there!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Education Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
•:Cell 919.291.2424|Fax: 910 814-5567|•: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.