[PT2021] Pediatrics/Orthotics Informal Survey

Mosher-Hale, Liisa mlmosher0305 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jun 16 16:07:02 EDT 2021

Happy Monday y'all!
I hope everyone is doing well on this toasty, sunny Monday. My name is
Liisa and I am one of the co-directors of the Pediatric SIG. We'd like to
hear from y'all to find out what you are curious about and interested in
learning. If you could take 2 minutes to fill out this survey and tell
us one or two things you are interested in learning about or would like to
see happen, we'd really appreciate it.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MQH55M9

Third years, I hope y'all are having an amazing time at your clinicals!
Your insight would also be appreciated as you continue to learn at your
varying sites.

My fellow second years, tell me where you feel like the gaps are thus far.
This can include prosthetics/orthotics as well!

First years, I hope y'all are enjoying your time and surviving anatomy so
far. I know y'all are only a semester and half in, but what do you want to
know about? What interests do y'all have?

Thank you for your time, I know the entire Peds SIG is looking forward to
meeting with y'all and getting some cool experiences on the books!

Warm Regards,
Liisa
*---*
*M. Liisa Mosher-Hale, ACSM-EP, SPT*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate
Class of 2022
Student Ambassador, Co-Director Pediatric SIG
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Contact (269)370-3397| mlmosher0305 at email.campbell.edu