[PT2021] Fwd: PT Night Out!

Gee, Chandler cegee0204 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jun 15 16:24:02 EDT 2021

Howdy y'all!

There is another PTNO this week about effective therapeutic exercise
prescription! Because they are on the East Coast, the time will be 10pm for
us in NC. I have forwarded the email from Sara at Pacific University's DPT
program with specifics on the topic but HERE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J0paBJhpWGzuO88_uWi43KfdpRUBfmiR3Pp2g7cazzw/edit#gid=125782153>
is the link to sign up and here is the zoom information: