[PT2021] FW: We're Hiring -- Physical Therapist in Shelby

Shearin, Heidi shearin at campbell.edu
Wed Jan 13 13:23:09 EST 2021

Hello,
Please see job posting below.
Dr. Shearin

________________________________
From: OrthoCarolina <ocinfo at orthocarolina.com<mailto:ocinfo at orthocarolina.com>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 12:01 PM
Subject: We're Hiring -- Physical Therapist in Shelby

Apply today to join our physical therapy team in Shelby!

[OrthoCarolina]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/xmhezv>

[https://images.e2ma.net/1754935/images/templates/OC_ds_chevron.png]
Physicians<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/dfiezv>
Urgent Care<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/t7iezv>
Locations<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/9zjezv>

WE'RE HIRING!
PHYSICAL THERAPIST IN SHELBY, NC
JOIN OUR TEAM. OrthoCarolina is currently searching for a Physical Therapist to join our team at our New Shelby Physical Therapy center.
The position provides an assessment of patient condition based on diagnosis from the referring physician. Establishes and implements appropriate physical therapy treatment programs to restore function, prevent disability, and help patients reach their maximum performance level.
Duties include:

  *   Evaluates patients and establishes appropriate patient care plans to include necessary modalities, procedures, exercise programs, and patient education as warranted by the patient's diagnosis and condition.
  *   Communicates patient's evaluation and subsequent progress to physician and other referral sources in a timely fashion.
  *   Performs documentation in a manner that is legible, accurate, timely, and according to departmental policy, including evaluations, tests, progress notes, daily treatment notes patient/family education, outcomes, discharge notes, and charges as needed.
  *   Provides appropriate supervision to support staff and students involved in administering care to patients, including PT assistants, ATCs, and PT technicians. Provides supervision of students from accredited schools as needed.

APPLY HERE <https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/pskezv>

If you are a current OrthoCarolina employee, please contact Human Resources<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/5klezv> for the most up-to-date referral bonus policies & information.

[https://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20210112/53/17/1c/44/cb8d434e5b87b6d3cf57cba8_1200x616.png]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/ldmezv>

[Get Social With Us!]
[Twitter]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/15mezv>

[Facebook]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/hynezv>

[YouTube]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/xqoezv>

[Instagram]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/9zbc0d/tbet61d/djpezv>
[YouImproved]
Share this email:
[Email]<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/e/9zbc0d/tbet61d>
[Twitter]<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/t/9zbc0d/tbet61d>
[Facebook]<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/f/9zbc0d/tbet61d>
[LinkedIn]<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/l/9zbc0d/tbet61d>
Manage<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1826077/1754935/225164087/8217573175/?s=kquSruhikSUs_BZmcGlLA0prDey_GaIwwi7V-dGduWg> your preferences | Opt out<https://t.e2ma.net/optout/9zbc0d/tbet61d?s=7UbskLGKM_895XkdLLfAc5DtU3IhCxs_D99zMSuLYF0&r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzE4MjYwNzcvMTc1NDkzNS84MjE3NTczMTc1Lz9zPVdfQ3Vxa2tURFFJM3BMLXg0X1k0N1JDamF4OHpaMHVTVGFsaGNZMTBsZjA%3D> using TrueRemove®
Got this as a forward? Sign up<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1826077/1754935.225164087/> to receive our future emails.
View this email online<https://t.e2ma.net/message/9zbc0d/tbet61d>.
4601 Park Rd., Suite 250
Charlotte, NC | 28209 US
This email was sent to hshearin at windstream.net.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.