[PT2021] CU DPT Buddy Program

McGuire, Shari D smcguire at campbell.edu
Sun Jan 3 11:16:21 EST 2021

Hello DPT Class of 2021!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are enjoying a relaxing break. The incoming students are getting ready to start their journey in the DPT program and we are excited to welcome everyone back to The Creek.

I am in the process of pairing the first-year students with a current DPT upper classman to serve as a buddy. This is a unique opportunity for you to help the incoming students get acclimated to the University and DPT program, answer questions, support and encourage during their time in the CU DPT program. To make pairings based on shared commonalities (i.e. moved from long distance to attend CU; same undergrad institution, etc.), please submit this form<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/rrbs2ja1h4tciu/> as soon as possible, if you are interested in serving as a buddy.

Thank you so much for participating in the Buddy Program to mentor the first-year students. While they have interacted with current DPT students, having a "buddy" throughout the program will leave a positive impact!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Kindest Regards,

Shari McGuire, M.Ed.
Doctor of Physical Therapy Admissions Coordinator
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University
E: smcguire at campbell.edu