[PT2021] MSK SIG Meeting Follow Up

Mabe, Patrick pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 25 13:40:52 EST 2021

Good Afternoon Everyone,

MSK SIG will be interviewing two Campbell DPT graduates to learn more about
their residency experiences. These interviews will be recorded by Daniel
and I and will be provided to everyone to view at your leisure.

More about the interviewees: Dr. Evan Liu graduated from the UIC Ortho
residency and just recently completed the Manual Fellowship at Regis
University; he currently teaches and practices in Oregon. Dr. Andrew Yost
is a Campbell DPT grad who just completed an ortho residency in Houston
this past summer.

Here is your opportunity to learn more about PT residencies, what they have
to offer, and what they are like. Please add some questions to the Google
doc below and we will make sure they are addressed during the interview!

*Please follow the link below to add to the question list:*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mnhluVDlinXqajM137CSGoowpp7E95_kGCRnBR7PqyQ/edit?usp=sharing

Also, during our meeting today we spoke about the MSK SIG website. This
website provides access to 150-200 skill/technique videos and once you
purchase access, you will have access indefinitely! This is a great tool
and we are in the works of getting the website ready to go, please be on
the lookout for future emails regarding how to purchase access! I also want
to note we did have a small error with the website during the meeting, but
the website started working without issue once the meeting was over. I have
included pictures of what the website looks like below if you are
interested. Please email me with any questions you may have!

Thank you,

*Patrick Cody Mabe, SPT*
*Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate*
*Campbell University Class of 2022*