[PT2021] Cultural Fusion Sign Up Email

Friday, Kafi kjfriday1230 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 16 12:20:25 EST 2021

Hi Campbell Family,

*We have been approved to have Cultural Fusion in the month of March!!!*
Last year SNPhA and CPHS cultural diversity team were collaborating to host
an incredible cultural fusion week but unfortunately due to COVID-19 it was
cancelled.  This year we are approved to host the event provided that we
follow the guidelines placed by the campus safety committee.  With that
being said,we will need a group of student leaders to assist with the
planning and execution of this event.

If you would like to be part of the cultural fusion team, please
complete this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19wS4rB292F8ql7-G48cReP9kuCwsHw1MgHaWDv2PdeM/edit>
* by
5:00 pm 5/26/2021. *

 Cultural Fusion 2021 Student Leaders Sign Up
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19wS4rB292F8ql7-G48cReP9kuCwsHw1MgHaWDv2PdeM/edit?usp=drive_web>

This is a SNPhA Sponsored event that has gained recognition at the
university level each year, it is a big event which will require All Hands
on Deck!

Thank you!
--
*Kafi Friday*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*