[PT2021] Clinical Education Updates 2-8-2021

Shearin, Heidi shearin at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 10 09:19:17 EST 2021

Hello,

Students are required to complete the survey sent on Monday.  If you have already received the vaccination, just complete stating you are willing to take the vaccination.  Students were prioritized by settings, then an additional 7 slots selected via a randomizer.  I am trying to find more options for those desiring the shot before clinicals start.  Walgreens has just announced they are taking appointments through their Walgreens app.  You should qualify as health students.  I encourage you to look into this option as well.  If a student selected for the 23rd obtains an appointment elsewhere, please notify me as they are counting our slots in their allocations.

Dr. Shearin