[PT2021] Financial Planning & Student Loans Speaker Event - PDC & PASA

Sandridge, Hannah hlsandridge0919 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 9 15:47:39 EST 2021

Hello CPHS!

Phi Delta Chi and the Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA) are
partnering to host a virtual Professional Speaker event on *Thursday,
February 18th at 6 pm*. At this event, Dr. Jessica Saywell will be
presenting tips and tricks on how to manage finances as a student and ways
to effectively pay off student loans after graduation (Dr. Saywell paid off
her student loans in less than 5 years!!). Dr. Saywell would like you all
to submit any questions that you have before the event so that she is able
to fit the information to our particular needs. Here is the link to submit
questions
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSchA7sfaUTOLOW7TjNIQUhXcP-74BLF5-YxcvgBK0A9PityEA/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
Please ask as many as you would like!

If you plan to attend please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12899dgzYSCdynEPRHmeghV7Oda10D7Wsec3ooltf8vw/edit?usp=sharing>
.
Here is the link to join the event:
https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/91980833524?pwd=SGVYb1BUSjNOZ3VESVBUVnhpWkk0Zz09

As a disclaimer, Dr. Saywell is a Pharmacist and is not a Financial
Advisor; she would like to share her experience with graduate students to
help them along their journey.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Hannah Sandridge Lunsford

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | PharmD
Candidate, Class of 2022

Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Chief Counselor (President)

Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society, Alpha Zeta Chapter | Secretary

Rho Chi, Gamma Iota Chapter

American Pharmacists Association- Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)

Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA)

Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP)
CPHS Student Ambassador