[PT2021] (no subject)

Martin, Kelly kemartin0320 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Dec 13 11:30:01 EST 2021

Hi DPT3s!

I hope you are all doing well and getting excited for graduation! I wanted
to reach out to you all about providing a short written testimonial for the
community Pro Bono website that the DPT2 Pro Bono Board created during our
service learning project this past semester.

This can just be a few sentences reflecting on your experiences working in
the clinic with patients and providing pro bono services and/or what
mentorship you received from previous cohorts/faculty you worked with has
meant to you and your development as a future clinician.

Feel free to respond to me directly through this email thread with your
reflection. Thank you so much for your help! Have a great Monday.

Sincerely,

*Kelly Martin, SPT*
*Campbell University Doctor of Physical Therapy Student*
*Pro Bono Board Technology Chair*
*Class of 2022 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Representative*
kemartin0320 at email.campbell.edu

Pronouns: she, her