[PT2021] Creek Coffee x DPT-2 Fundraiser

Hunt, Michael mahunt0513 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 17 12:49:17 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

The DPT Student Government Association (c/o '22) is excited to
announce that *Creek Coffee House* in Buies Creek has offered to host a
"partial proceeds" fundraiser for us* this Friday, 8/20/21*! We invite you
to show up at any point during the day to enjoy delicious coffee, snacks,
and other beverages that they have to offer. Coffee is essential to
Fridays, as we all know.

All you have to do is mention that you are there for the "DPT Fundraiser"
and the barista will handle the rest. We hope to see you there!

Best,

Michael Hunt, SPT
Campbell University
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate