[PT2021] MSK SIG Residency Discussion w/ Dr. Andrew Yost

Mabe, Patrick pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Apr 5 22:56:03 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

MSK SIG will be interviewing Dr. Andrew Yost who is a Campbell DPT graduate
and just completed an Ortho residency in Houston this past summer. This is
a great opportunity to get a perspective on residencies from a PT who has
been in your current shoes as a Campbell DPT student! He is very excited to
meet with us and discuss his residency experience.

We have provided a google doc for those who want to provide questions for
the discussion; you can find that document *here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mnhluVDlinXqajM137CSGoowpp7E95_kGCRnBR7PqyQ/edit?usp=sharing>:
*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mnhluVDlinXqajM137CSGoowpp7E95_kGCRnBR7PqyQ/edit?usp=sharing

The meeting will be open for anyone who would like to join in while the
questions from this document are being discussed with Dr. Yost. Another
officer and I will lead the discussion based on this document. With this
being said, if someone else would like to chime in once all of the
questions from the document have been addressed, we will ensure time is
provided towards the end of the meeting for others to have their questions
answered. We realize questions may develop as the discussion progresses.
The interview will also be recorded and will be provided to everyone to
view at your leisure.

This is a prime opportunity to learn more about PT residencies, what they
have to offer, and what they are like. If you would like to join in, the
meeting will take place Saturday April 10th @ 11:00AM-12:00PM EST. *Join in
via the link below:*

Cody Mabe is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MSK SIG Residency Discussion w/ Dr. Andrew Yost
Time: Apr 10, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/94970651391?pwd=Q2huQmhHN01sbGhCOHo5ZUtqVmloQT09

Meeting ID: 949 7065 1391
Passcode: 124543
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,94970651391#,,,,*124543# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,94970651391#,,,,*124543# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)