[PT2021] PTDOS Volunteer Sheet - Invitation to edit

Emma Wolff (via Google Sheets) drive-shares-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 21 08:21:18 EDT 2020

I've shared an item with you:

PTDOS Volunteer Sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RVIxYTS5TMuWvqduAJLB8mURnZldrWouID7SW82QYzk/edit?usp=sharing&ts=5f689abe

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click
the link above.

Hi Everyone! If you would like to be apart of the PTDOS webinar where we
teach junior and seniors at the surrounding high schools with low
socioeconomic status about health care in general and mostly PT, please
fill out this form! More information regarding dates and times will be
coming in the next week and a half. You do not need to fill out the day 1
or day 2 boxes yet, until I give you more information :) thank you for your
time.