[PT2021] CPHS Dedication to Representation: Minority Meet & Greet TONIGHT!

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 15 14:34:29 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone!

I hope this email finds you well! I would like to remind you all that the
Dedication to Representation committee will be hosting a  *‘Minority
Meet & Greet’
TONIGHT via Webex at 4:30 PM* *– 5:30 PM*.  Below you can find the link to
the WebEx.

*Minority Meet & Greet Webex *

https://campbelluniversity.webex.com/campbelluniversity/j.php?MTID=m9a48039e9301c38ed7c516e63d01a234

In addition, if you would like to be included in our listserv, please add
your email information to Excel Sheet (link below).

*Email Sign-Up Sheet*

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YR2GqkE1v__4tAXLJ5Wr1i3a8WJ6tayCa2cQ0Z6cyfo/edit?usp=sharing

I am excited to serve you all this year and I look forward to seeing you
all *TONIGHT *(virtually) at the Minority Meet & Greet! If you have any
questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to me!

Kind regards,

*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu