[PT2021] [PASA Reminder] Meeting Thursday 10/8/2020 at 6:00PM

Gregory, Michael mfgregory0722 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 7 10:02:21 EDT 2020

*~!PASA MEETING REMINDER: OCTOBER 8 at 6:00PM!~*
If you have not yet, *Sign Up Here!
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10C4fBx6ZGZtGaf5QBI__b8QWUgmOWM7OKCWreMHGJTY/edit?usp=sharing>
*By
signing up, you will be entered in a raffle!~
Use this *Blackboard Collaborate Link
<https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/6f532916886543cf8fa32e69dc0bed8b>* to join
us! We hope to see you there!
*- If you have any questions or concerns; contact our president Hannah
Sandridge (hlsandridge0919 at email.campbell.edu
<hlsandridge0919 at email.campbell.edu>)-*

*- If you have already decided that you would like to join PASA or renew
your membership for this year, use This Link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=227&SINGLESTORE=true>
pay for membership dues!Once your payment is completed please forward your
membership receipt email to me, Michael Gregory
(mfgregory0722 at email.campbell.edu <mfgregory0722 at email.campbell.edu>)- *

[image: PASA membership slide.PNG]
Cordially,

Michael F. Gregory

mfgregory0722 at email.campbell.edu

Campbell University | Doctorate of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2022
Campbell University | PharmD Class President | 2020
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa | Worthy Keeper of
Finance | 2020-2021
American Pharmaceutical Association - ASP at CPHS | Communications VP |
2020-2021
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary | 2019-2020
Rowan University | B.S. in Biological Science | 2018