[PT2021] FW: COVID-19 Operation Safe Return - Volunteer Sign up

Weaver, Priscilla pweaver at campbell.edu
Thu Nov 19 13:25:42 EST 2020

Students,
I hope you decide to take advantage of this opportunity for rapid testing. If you are able to volunteer outside of class, there is a need as well.
Thank you,
Dr. Weaver

From: Rich, Wesley <richw at campbell.edu>

Good morning, we are particularly short on volunteers for Friday.

Please send this message out to students asking them to consider volunteering for this event.