[PT2021] CPHS Dedication to Representation (D2R) -- Diversity Discussion Panel!!

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Nov 4 21:44:13 EST 2020

Hello everyone!

On November 11th at 6:00 PM, the Dedication to Representation committee of
CPHS would like to welcome you to our diversity discussion panel,* "Let's
Talk About It..."*

This diversity discussion panel will consist of minority CPHS alumni
that are currently working within the healthcare field. The purpose of this
event is to create a safe space for our students to interact and learn from
our panelists on being a minority healthcare professional today and why
diversity matters. The event will take place via Blackboard [EVENT LINK
<https://us.bbcollab.com/collab/ui/session/guest/3a3387a27601464db36b1b91618d0aa1>
].

There will be a drawing for a *$15 Target Gift Card*! In order to win, you
must be present at the event and you must sign up [Sign-Up Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/164mBw0l9FU53k4AC2z8RvOux6otUUhuX4Szp48kd4MU/edit#gid=0>].
If you have any specific questions that you would like to ask the panelist,
please feel free to add your questions to the tab labeled *"Questions"*.  I
hope to see you all *virtually *next Wednesday!

****We will also have Brittney Ward, BSN on the panel-- not pictured***
[image: image.png]

*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu