[PT2021] [APhA-ASP] November Charity Miles Challenge

Gregory, Michael mfgregory0722 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Nov 3 14:52:26 EST 2020

On behalf of APhA-ASP, the Operation Heart Committee would like to announce
that we are hosting a *Charity Miles Challenge* for the month of November!
Charity Miles is an app that tracks your movement and for each mile you
log, the app will donate 10 cents to the charity of your choice.

*To join our team*: download the Charity Miles app >> click the link below
>> choose which charity you would like to donate to >> start moving!

Join the Operation Heart Team <https://miles.app.link/HjgOdteo0ab>

Once you join our team, you will be entered into the challenge. The
teammate that logs the most miles by November 30th will win a $10 Creek
Coffee gift card and the second place participant will win a $5 Creek
Coffee gift card! Get up and moving this month while raising money for your
favorite charity!

Please reach out to the Operation Heart Chair or Co-Chair if you have any
questions:
amchoi1122 at email.campbell.edu
rioueijan1024 at email.campbell.edu

Cordially,

Michael F. Gregory

mfgregory0722 at email.campbell.edu

Campbell University | Doctorate of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2022
Campbell University | PharmD Class President | 2020
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa | Worthy Keeper of
Finance | 2020-2021
American Pharmacist Association - ASP at CPHS | Communications VP |
2020-2021
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary | 2019-2020
Rowan University | B.S. in Biological Science | 2018