[PT2021] Medical Library Website Change

Wade, Sarah R swade at campbell.edu
Tue May 26 20:51:54 EDT 2020

PT Classes 20, 21, 22,

I hope this email finds you well and safe. I wanted to alert you to a change in our library website address. Instead of lib.campbell.edu/cusom it will now be library.campbell.edu/cusom. Our Graduate Assistant has gone through and made all the necessary changes to our libguides so you shouldn't have any issues when accessing resources from home. If you have our website bookmarked you will need to change that bookmarked address to the one listed above. We hope you continue to stay well and safe. If you come across anywhere it needs to be changed please don't hesitate to let us know so it can be fixed.

Sarah Wade, MLS | Assistant Medical Librarian
Campbell University Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine
Mailing address: Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Physical Address: 4350 US 421 South | Lillington, North Carolina 27546
Leon Levine Hall - Medical Library | Toll Free (855) 287-6613 Ext. 7334
(910) 893-7334| swade at campbell.edu<mailto:swade at campbell.edu>