[PT2021] 2 more available slots to consider - deadline Saturday, 5.23.2020

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Thu May 21 15:32:21 EDT 2020

Good afternoon,

Hope you are all well and staying safe.  I am sending out two available placements that are available.  Before we review the Qualtrics, I wanted to give everyone a chance to add this to their choices but these selections if interested would have to be added as your 1st choice if I add to your list and then the ones you chose would move down to number 2, etc.  It is not a FCFS, but if you want to be considered let me know.  DEADLINE TO RESPOND:   5.23.2020

802 - April - July 2021 FirstHealth of Carolinas Aviemore, Pinehurst, NC   IP-Acute   - This is a great community hospital in acute care with wide variety of diagnoses.

804 - Upstream - Fayettveille   OP - General Orthopedics

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:Cell 919.291.2424|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.