[PT2021] DPT 780

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Fri May 15 09:56:40 EDT 2020

Hello there!
I have made this course available- all material is not posted, but it is mostly ready through week 5.
I will be posting a video orientation (by noon today- first item in Course Content area) of the course to go over the set-up and to review the syllabus.  THis should help with the expectations and due dates etc.  I took your feedback from that session we had to really tweak the whole approach and hope it is helpful.

I'm excited to have a fun course this summer.
Dr. Green