[PT2021] Excellence Awards Student Nominations - Deadline Extended

Creasey, Brittany H. cphssaga at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 31 20:49:45 EDT 2020

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the wonderful weather we are having.

The Excellence Awards Committee met on Friday to review the Excellence Award Student Nominations. The Physical Therapy program has had no student nominations so we are extending the nomination deadline until April 15th in hopes to have representation from the DPT program. I have attached the Excellence Award information below to refresh your memory. If you would like to nominate a fellow classmate/student the link is HERE<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/cphs-student-excellence-awards-2020/>.

At the end of each academic year, the Student Affairs Office recognizes the contributions and service of student leaders and student organizations. The Annual Excellence Awards Ceremony provides an exciting opportunity to celebrate the impact our students and organizations make as leaders, scholars, and innovators. The student nomination form is for students from all CPHS programs to nominate their peers for Excellence Awards. For more information regarding the nomination process and details for each award category can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kVcQMzzW9wlsy5BaG_mC-LwVCRUomXdevqFpRFcPFug/edit?usp=sharing.

The categories are as follows:

  1.  Emerging Student Leader
  2.  Commitment to Diversity Award
  3.  Outstanding Student Advocate
  4.  Group Excellence in Innovation
  5.  Student Organization of the Year
  6.  Group Excellence in Community Service
  7.  Outstanding Student Organization Online Presence
  8.  Outstanding New Student Group/Community
  9.  IPE Student Collaboration Award
  10. Outstanding Student Organization Advisor
  11. CPHS Camel Leadership Award

Brittany H. Creasey
Master of Science in Public Health Candidate 2020
CPHS Student Affairs Graduate Assistant