[PT2021] Lab Meeting Invite for April Fool's Day

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 31 16:02:44 EDT 2020

The grades for 758 have been posted.  Average was an 87, a high in upper 90's, no one needs to remediate!  Success!

We will meet tomorrow briefly to talk about lab for this week.  8:30am  NO JOKE!
We will go back to using Google for the videos. Its easy and I can not figure out the Blackboard- thanks for trying.  But, to track your participation, I have to add one more column to the list of folks that you review... a completion time/date and initials for when you upload it and when you complete your review.  Then I can download that sheet and use it for proof of participation.

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Apr 1, 2020 08:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/vpQrduCrrDMrzMhWkHIk6V8iHfOQto8WqA

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.