[PT2021] JFK Clinical Experiences for 2021

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Fri Mar 27 19:46:37 EDT 2020

DEADLINE TO RETURN APPLICATION BACK TO ME – APRIL 20, 2020

Clinical Dates for 2021
DPT 802 (APRIL 5-JULY 23, 2021)
DPT 804 (AUGUST 2-NOVEMBER 19, 2021)

Good evening all,

If any of you are interested in completing your clinical experience next year with the USASOC JFK (US Army Special Operations Command) at Fort Bragg, I have attached the Application.  For these clinical experiences they require an application and interview (as needed) for student placement.  Dr. Randall Lazicki invites all students who wish to apply may, however in prior years their preference has been given to those with previous experience in military, sports medicine, strength and conditioning, college athletics, and athletic training. These unique backgrounds thrive in their setting.

Space is limited and very competitive.  For 2020, we did have 4 students accepted for this clinical.  This number is not a guarantee of student placements we will receive next year, as there are other schools who are also applying.

They only take applications directly from each school program coordinator.  Therefore, Applications and supporting documentation can be emailed to me by Monday, April 20, 2020.  This will give Dr. Shearin and I time to review and forward all applicants to Dr. Lazicki by his due date.

If there are any questions please let me know.

Hope you are all staying safe,

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
•:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-4951|•: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.