[PT2021] Vampire Cup Blood Drive

Tunehag, Kayla k_chaney0508 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 23 14:07:00 EDT 2020

Good afternoon CPHS,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe with everything that is
going on right now. For anyone has not heard yet, I wanted to inform
everyone that the APhA Vampire Cup Blood Drive tomorrow has been *CANCELLED.
*We were disappointed to have to make this decision, but we are attempting
to reschedule it if at all possible. There are still a few blood drives
happening in the community that should be able to continue since they are
not being held on school campuses. I encourage you to still considering
seeking these out to donate as there is a massive need right now. Take care
and good luck getting through this!!

Thank you,

*Kayla Tunehag*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2022
Class of 2022 | Vice President
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | Student
Ambassador
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists |
International Vice President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Service Chair
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter Intramural
Chair