[PT2021] A Note to Our CPHS Family

Hayes, Rebecca rahayes0301 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Mar 21 16:18:30 EDT 2020

Hi CPHS family!

First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers go out to each and every one
of you who is dealing with uncertainty that the COVID-19 virus has created
in all our lives. The Campbell CPFI (Christian Pharmacists Fellowship
International) officers want you all to know that we are here for you
spiritually during this stressful time. If you are in need of any prayer
please feel free to utilize our anonymous prayer request form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bpebedUSCV6k-Z8VuHUM2TwQnKYaCyK3jnsNSXVIyLg/edit

[image: image.png]

President: Rebecca Subaru rasubaru1114 at email.campbell.edu
Vice President: Melissa Allard maallard1025 at email.campbell.edu