[PT2021] Counseling Resources Reminder

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Thu Mar 19 11:18:39 EDT 2020

The email below and attachments are from CUSOM Behavioral Health

CPHS Students, CUSOM Behavioral Health is here for you! We appreciate that the current pandemic has created a lot of change and uncertainty in a short period of time. We are all adjusting to this new normal and happy to help if you have any concerns.  Our team is working remotely and able to offer sessions during normal business hours via phone or web-ex. Email CUSOMBH at campbell.edu<mailto:CUSOMBH at campbell.edu> to schedule an appointment at no charge. In addition all CPHS students have access to StudentLinc, a website and counseling service with an abundance of resources. You can go to www.mystudentlinc.com<http://www.mystudentlinc.com> and type "camels" to gain access to materials and sessions at no charge.

Steph Olson

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

e:solson at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910) 814-5693<tel:%28910%29%20814-5693>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.