[PT2021] Acute/Wound Care Interest

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 18 15:58:45 EDT 2020

REQUIREMENT – MUST HAVE STRONG INTEREST IN WOUND CARE

Good afternoon all,

The SCCE of Northern Rehab Hospital in Mt. Airy, NC is asking if any of our students have an interest in wound care?  They are contemplating offering us a split rotation between acute and wound care for 2021.  I am unsure if this possible slot would be for 802 (April-July, 2021) or 804 (Aug-Nov, 2021) timeframe yet.  So having said that, if you have a very strong interest in wound care, please send me an email asap.  If there is more than 1 student, I will be glad to see if they will offer us both rotations.  If we have more than 2 students, then it will be on First Come First Serve (FCFS).  You must be willing to have a full commitment to go if you provide your name to me and if they do in fact offer the slot for next year.   If no one is interested, I will let them know, so they can offer this possible slot to another school.

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
•:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-4951|•: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.