[PT2021] Update

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:14:09 EDT 2020

I have loaded the assigned reviewer in the Week 5 lab folder, the dues dates are in that folder as well.
I have also loaded the extra case for practice in the Week 5 lab folder. If you submit it through the assignment tab created I will give feedback. This is NOT mandatory.

Reminder: you are welcome to begin your Outcome measure paper!

Michelle D. Green, PT, DPT, c-NDT, NCS
Assistant Professor
Department of Physical Therapy
Tracey F. Smith Hall
Campbell University
PH: 910.893.1960
E-mail: mgreen at campbell.edu

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org.