[PT2021] Lab

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 18 09:55:49 EDT 2020

I am still working on giving you an overview of the requirements for lab.
I am in an interview with the director candidate for Dedrick’s position

If you look at your lab form, you v A LOT of tests to work on practicing today.
You DO NEED to video your execution of the outcome measures.
For this week- these need to be recorded:
MiniBest
4 square step test
POMA
CTSIB
BERG

Video each one separately.

What I envision is the following:

  1.  Read through it
  2.  Say it aloud
  3.  Stand up and say it aloud as if you have a patient
  4.  Execute it as you would with a patient (guarding the patient, eye contact, word choice, not holding the paper)
  5.  Video that success.
Repeat with the other 4 required OM’s for the week.

I will provide a more detailed overview and what to do with those videos in a bit.
My apologies for not having it done, I’ve spent a lot of time this week deciding on how to do this and getting updated on technology😊

Michelle D. Green, PT, DPT, c-NDT, NCS
Assistant Professor
Department of Physical Therapy
Tracey F. Smith Hall
Campbell University
PH: 910.893.1960
E-mail: mgreen at campbell.edu

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org.