[PT2021] St. Jude Surge

Sandridge, Hannah hlsandridge0919 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 10 07:00:00 EDT 2020

Hello CPHS!

Phi Delta Chi is hosting our *St. Jude Surge* fundraiser where we compete
against the chapters from UNC and Wingate to see who can raise the most
money for the children at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in just 24
hours!  This event will *end* at 11:59PM *tonight! * Here is a secure TouchNet
link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/classic/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=60&CATID=140&SINGLESTORE=true>
where you can donate.  We are asking for a minimum donation of $2 dollars.
You can also donate cash or checks made out to CU Phi Delta Chi.

Families with children staying at St. Jude *never have to pay a bill*.
Here are some quick facts about how much things cost while families stay at
the hospital:

   - $10 could help provide a new toy for the St. Jude playroom
   - $100 could help provide platelet count tests for two patients
   - $250 could help provide a week of meals for a family at the Kay Kafe,
   the hospital cafeteria

   - $500 could help cover the cost of a spinal tap
   - $1,000 could help cover about two-thirds of the cost of a day of
   chemotherapy

We have some *St. Jude prizes for the top five donors*!  If you are one of
the three, you could get a St. Jude umbrella, water bottle, or duffle bag!

If you have any questions about ways to donate, please contact me!

Thank you and have a great day!

--

Hannah Sandridge

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | PharmD
Candidate, Class of 2022

Phi Delta Chi, Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Prelate (Service Coordinator)

Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA) | President

Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society, Alpha Zeta Chapter

Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP)

American Pharmacists Association- Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)
CPHS Student Ambassador