[PT2021] Practical Next Week

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 15 09:45:17 EDT 2020

I understand we are in a constantly fluctuating environment right now.  The unknown seems to be the only thing we can be confident about!

In terms of the practical- have no worries.
Until last year, this practical was done as a video submission on normal people.  That is still an option.

If you are not able to make it in for the practical- then you will be able to do it at your home, using a person you have contact with as your subject (if you have no one, we will have that discussion separately).  I will work with you to identify when you'd be able to do it, then send you your case 30 minutes ahead of time and you will execute the skills on that normal person (they WILL NOT be acting a case).  You will fulfill all the same requirements of the practical as indicated in the rubric and will complete the written portion as assigned.

Flexibility and adaptability- we got this!
Email me if you need to discuss this topic further and we will figure it out.
Dr. Green