[PT2021] Invitation to Participate in COVID-19’s impact on Health Professional Students

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Mon Jul 13 10:19:49 EDT 2020

This email is sent on behalf of Kristin Lamberth:

Dear student,

We are writing to request your participation in a research survey on the impact of remote learning and COVID-19 on Health Professional Students. The Campbell University IRB determined this study is non-human subjects research. Your participation in this study will help researchers to understand the impact COVID-19 has on health professional students and determine services needed on campus to help students during the pandemic crisis. The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous.

Below is a link to the online survey. You must be 18 years or older to participate in this study. You may choose not to answer or quit the survey if you find any question uncomfortable to answer. We appreciate your willingness to participate and value your feedback.

To begin, please click the survey URL below:
https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2i9jnFMmKxIWqC9
Thank you for your participation.
Kristin Lamberth
Campbell University