[PT2021] Return Information

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Wed Jul 8 09:16:34 EDT 2020

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope that everyone is doing well. Upon your return  the building will look a little different with directionals on doors and in the hallways. There are also occupancy postings in common areas and on the doors of study rooms/classrooms. *****Remember to enter the building you must have a mask on.  Masks must be warn when ever you are near or could be near another person. *****

To enter into Smith Hall, you will need to enter from either the backside main entrance or the west side entrance. The west side stairs are for going up and the east side stairs are for coming down. The east side door is for exit only as well as the front facing main door. (There are signs on all doors)
 Only use the elevator if you need to, and keep it to a two person minimum.
Try and keep occupancy low in the bathrooms if you can help it. If you see there are several people in, wait outside till they exit.

Do not gather in any area with more than 3 people. Please adhere to all signage.

We will have a cloth CPHS masks for you. Please keep up with your mask. We will not be ordering more of the cloth masks.

More instructions will be given to you about lab space etiquette when you return.yer.

We are excited to see you all!!! with that being said, if you are having any symptoms that could be COVID-19 related or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please let us know immediately and do not come to lab.

****Please self monitor your activities to help limit your exposure before your return****

Thank you, and see you all soon.

Rachel