[PT2021] OneSearch Issues

Wade, Sarah R swade at campbell.edu
Tue Jul 7 12:48:23 EDT 2020

PT Students,

I just wanted to let you know that we are currently having issues with our catalog (OneSearch) but our head of technical services has contacted the vendor and is working with them. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to let me know.

Sarah Wade, MLS | Assistant Medical Librarian
Campbell University Jerry M. Wallace School of Osteopathic Medicine
Mailing address: Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Physical Address: 4350 US 421 South | Lillington, North Carolina 27546
Leon Levine Hall - Medical Library | Toll Free (855) 287-6613 Ext. 7334
(910) 893-7334| swade at campbell.edu<mailto:swade at campbell.edu>