[PT2021] PA Class of 2021 Valentine's Day Candy Sale

Ladd, Erin ekladd0110 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 29 11:58:27 EST 2020

Hello CPHS family!

The CUPA Class of 2021 is having a  “Camels Need Love Too” event: We are
selling candy/treat goodie bags for Valentine’s Day! Bags are $5 each and
donations are also accepted (minimum $5). Bags can be picked up in Smith or
Levine lobby on Thursday, 2/13 during lunch or after class. Buy one for
your SO, BFF, bae, kids, crush or treat yo self! <3

Click here
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/classic/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=365&SINGLESTORE=true>
to purchase!

All Proceeds benefit our class trip costs to the annual AAPA Conference in
Nashville this May.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
Erin Ladd
MSPH/MPAP Student | Class of 2021 |
Wallace Student Society Fundraising Chair
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences |