[PT2021] Cultural Competency and Curricula Meeting

Cabanting, Jester jfcabanting1023 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 21 17:58:48 EST 2020

Good Afternoon,

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great long weekend!

The CPHS Communities, PRIDE in Healthcare and Dedication to Representation,
are holding a discussion regarding Minority Health. Minority populations
often face numerous health disparities, and health sciences curricula can
prepare providers to better care for these patients if they include
objectives for cultural competency. *Monday, January 27th at 5:30 PM in
Maddox 224*, we will be discussing ideas on how to work cultural competency
into health sciences curricula to address the needs of minority patients.
All are welcome, please bring your ideas.

Find more information on the attached flyer! Please click HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpPQAVhvoCZsAJKkXTt-XZ7SbHbBT2SMqfRX2U_ysNpNW_7Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
if you plan to attend OR if you have other ideas on how healthcare
curricula can include more diversity but can’t attend.

Hope to see some of you soon!
--
*Jester Cabanting*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*