[PT2021] Welcome Back!

Wood, Jenny j_nowak1002 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jan 6 11:30:43 EST 2020

Happy first day of class everyone!

The Brothers of Phi Delta Chi would like to celebrate the different
programs that make up CPHS through an interprofessional T-shirt sale! It is
important that we acknowledge the different professions that make
healthcare what it is. We are blessed to attend a university with so many
programs and we want to make sure each gets the recognition they deserve!
We hope that you will help promote the different graduate and professional
programs within CPHS by purchasing a T-shirt for friends, family, and
yourself.

*Follow this link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/classic/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=60&CATID=177&SINGLESTORE=true>
order a shirt!  *

Shirts are available in short ($20) or long sleeves ($25). If you have any
questions feel free to email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Front (logo will run across the chest):
[image: image.png]

Back:
[image: image.png]

Best,

Jennifer Wood (Nowak)

PharmD Candidate 2021 | Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health
Sciences

B.S. Biological Sciences - Human Concentration | North Carolina State
University

CPHS PharmD Curriculum Committee | Student Chair

NCAP - Student Pharmacist Network | Treasurer

Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa | Fundraising Chair

APhA-ASP | Women's Health Campaign Chair

Walgreens Pharmacy Intern | Raleigh, NC