[PT2021] Terminating Magnus

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Wed Feb 26 13:35:19 EST 2020

Good afternoon students,

We have made a decision to terminate our contract with Magnus which is where all your immunization, medical records and background checks, etc. are stored.  We are changing to a system that is tied to Exxat which is our current clinical education curriculum and accreditation software system.  There is no easy way to transfer these documents.  Therefore we are asking that each of you go into Magnus this week before access is lost.  Download, save each document (last name, type of documents, date of document) and forward your related documents to me by next Friday, March 6 if you have not done so already.  Send all documents as separate attachments in one email.  I am saving your documents in Egnyte (secure system) until we have Exxat set up with this feature.  You should also consider saving these documents on your computer if you have not done so already so that you have easy access to your records just in case you may need them .

Forward the following documents if you have not already:

1.       Hippa / BloodBorne Pathogens Certificate (1st years students will have 2 certificates; 2nd and 3rd year students will have 1 certificate)

2.       CBC

3.       Drug Screen

4.       PPD Step Step 1 and 2

5.       Immunizations and if you have a completed health assessment

6.       CPR (1st and 3rd year students send to me after you receive them March 13)

If you have also not forwarded your updated biosketch please include this document as well.

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.