[PT2021] Exam DPT 722

Shearin, Heidi shearin at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 20 13:16:13 EST 2020

Students,
Since the weather may result in an extended delay or even cancellation tomorrow, my plan is for you to take the exam remotely beginning at 8:00.  Students with accommodations can have extra time until 11:00 since the third year presentations have been cancelled.
Kim East will send the cover sheet with code at around 730 or 745 via email.  She will also be available to help via email with any problems in submitting the exam.  If you have a power outage, text me at 919-770-6386.  I will arrange an alternate time over the weekend if needed.
Stay safe!
Dr. Shearin

Sent from my iPad