[PT2021] Lunch Meet and Greet

Mulenda, Obed okmulenda0409 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 19 13:03:44 EST 2020

Dear Campbell DPT Students,

Hope everyone is enjoying their spring semester thus far.
I'd like to extend a big welcome to the class of 2022! I'm ecstatic to have
you join our CUDPT family. I speak for all 2nd years when I say, we cannot
wait to meet you all!

The DPT class of 2021 would like to invite you to join us for lunch on Tuesday,
February 25th from 12-1pm in the first floor lobby. There will be treats,
so please stop by within the hour to touch base with your buddy, get to
know us, and hear about the program from the students closest to you.

Lastly, make an effort to register for the 3rd annual NC PT/PTA Student
Conclave, being held in High Point University on March 7th. Attendance to
this conclave will give us great insight for when we host the 4th annual
(2021) Student Conclave! There will be more information about committees
and volunteers to come.

Sincerely,

Obed Mulenda

--